What Are the Warning Signs That I Have Too Much Debt?
Often, you will be able to detect the early warning signs of too much debt before you actually start suffering from creditor harassment. Look through the following list:
- You have been charging necessities like food or petrol on you credit card because there was no other option
- You are close to the limit on your credit cards
- You only pay the minimum balance on your credit cards each month
- You feel like the only way you can continue to 'stay afloat' is by increasing the limit on your credit card
- You do not know the amount you owe to your creditors
- You feel like you have too many credit cards to handle
- You have considered bankruptcy as a way out of your situation
If more than 1 of the following points applies to your current financial situation then please consider filling in the free debt analysis form at the bottom of this page so you can get more information on the options that are available to resolve your financial situation.